This is a new high fibre and oil feed with low levels of starch. It has a variety of ingredients to cover the broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals and trace elements a horse needs.
What's in it?
The feed contains:
- Dried Grass
- Oat Straw
- Fibre Pellets
- Soya Flakes
- Soya Oil - for essential fatty acids
- Mint - making it palatable for your horse
- Yea-sacc and a Prebiotic - help maintain healthy digestion
- Added Vitamins, minerals and trace elements
Who is it for?Mollichaff Condition is particularly suitable for:
- Horses requiring weight gain
- Horses who loose weight / condition over winter
- Horse owners who want an all in one feed
Win a bag of Mollichaff Condition
Your Horse magazine are giving you the chance to win a bag of Mollichaff Condition, you can enter for free online.